Please contact us via email for any return and product concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION POLICY
- Merchandise return requests must be submitted and returned products must be physically received by MSafetyGear within 45 days of the original invoice date.
- Return Request can be submitted via our website Order Information form found under the ‘Orders and Returns’ section or send an email to email@example.com
- Returned merchandise must include the Order ID and be in resalable condition (customer is responsible for return freight costs).
- All special order, discontinued, made to order and “dated” items (meaning any item with a “sell by,” “use by,” “best by,” or other such date) are final sales and are not returnable.
- Returns less than $20 will not be accepted.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- Overages, shortages or defective goods must be reported within 48 hours after receipt of shipments. Claims for shortage or damaged material caused by common carrier must be noted at the time of receipt and filed against carrier responsible. The value of defective material is the limit of liability.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY
- In no event will MSafetyGear be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or losses of any kind, including damages for loss of profits or revenue, irrespective of the nature of the claim, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise. The maximum liability of MSafetyGear, if any, for all direct damages, irrespective of the nature of the claim, is limited to an amount not to exceed the price the distributor paid for the particular product at issue (or, if the claim involves services, the price paid for the product to which such services relate).
- Warranty claims must be made within the time frame set forth in the manufacturer’s written warranty included with the product, if any, and are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty